The course aims at board level diagnosing, troubleshooting, faults finding, replacing and fixing iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy and Android phone sensors, ICs, baseband and motherboard components through hands-on practical exercises and lectures. The course consist of six modules. Students can take individual modules consecutively or separately.
Introduction to iPhone and Android sensors, ICs, Basement and motherboard components
Replacing iPhone 6 and Android sensors (including S4)
- Gesture sensors
- Proximity sensors
- Gyroscope sensor
- Accelerometer sensors
- Geomagnetic sensors
- Temperature humidity sensors
- Barometer sensors
- Hall sensors
- RGB light sensors
Replacing iPhone 6 and Android functional ICs - such as power manager
- Display, white screen, intermittent issues
- Camera and filture issues
- Audio, earpiece, headset issues
- Ringer and microphone issues
- Touch screen, no active, no sensitive issues
- Auto jump off
- Charging, usb connector and cable issues, adaptor issues
- Key Pad, PCB, power key, volume, home button issues
- Power Manager, usb switch
- RF Switch issues
- Vibrator issues
- Sim card, RSD, memoy, LOT assembly PCB issues
- Wifi, Bluethooth issues
Power Management issues in iPhone and Android Phones
- Battery issues
- Test phone and Calibration
- Test Resistance Battery status, normal, swollen
- High Current, draw current IC / filter replace - test voltage / current
RF Calibration and Testing iPhone 6 and Android Phones
- Drop calls
- Audio sent out RF
Software upgrade of iPhone 6 and Android Phones
- GPS and Test Virus Infection
- Command code and test function
Instructor has 15 plus years of mobile phone and smartphone repair and service experience at board level with one of the largest Authorized repair centers in Canada.
Who Should Attend
Beginners or experienced smartphone hardware repair technicians, service technicians, computer technicians, software engineers, business owners and students.
Phones, Tools, Equipment & Supplies
Free iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, HTC/ LG phones, opening tools, equipment and supplies will be provided in the course for hands-on exercises.
Certificate will be awarded at the end of the course.
Register early to guarantee your seat in class. Payment is due two weeks prior to the class start date. Receipts will be emailed to you.
4 Easy Ways to Register:
- Online: Please fill up the Online Registration Form and pay through either debit card, credit card or PayPal.
- Email: Please email your registration along with the payment through either credit card, interac e-Transfer, PayPal.
- Phone-in: Please call 778-835-2763 and register by Visa or Mastercard.
- In Person: Please register at the admissions office to make a payment (by appointment only)
5 Easy Ways to Pay
- Bank Transfer
- PayPal (our PayPal account email address is email@example.com)
- Interac e-Transfer
- Credit Card (we accept Visa and Mastercard)
- Certified Cheques (non-profit organizations only)
The Swift Code TDOMCATTTOR. Transit No. 02120 Inst. No. 004 Account No. 5221473
TD Bank branch is located at Seafair, #3960 Francis Road, Richmond,BC, Canada
12 – 18 Months Installment Plan (OAC)
Fee can be paid in 12 to 18 easy monthly installments (OAC).
A group discounts is offered for two or more attendees from the same company registering at the same time and attending the same course.
One-to-one private, evening and weekend classes are also conducted upon request with a different price plan, please contact for further information.
After graduation students gets in-person, webex or telephone access to the trainers for 12 months. Graduates can attend future courses for free.
International students are accepted in the programs. Students do not need a study permit if enrolling in a short-term course or program of six months or less. However, if student think they might study for more than six months, it is a good idea to obtain a study permit before they arrive. For full information, please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/study
Free Phones, Tools, Equipment & Supplies
Free phones, hand-tools, equipment, and supplies are provided in the class. iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, Android phones and iPads are provided for hands-on exercises.
Certificates are awarded upon completion of the course.
Attendance is mandatory in all classes. 100% attendance is required to earn a Certificate.
External Advisors are sought from academia and industry. These advisors will periodically review the center's programs and assess progress toward its goals.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
100% fee and deposit refundable if the Open course is rescheduled or cancelled due to low enrollment or any other reason and students unable to attend at a later date. 50% refundable if student cancelled the Guaranteed to run course within 15 days of the class start date. No refund if a student do not show up for the class or has completed the course, however, fee is transferable to future courses.