This course is for beginners who wish to start MacBook and iMac Computer repair business or apply for job opportunities in the computer repair industry. This course focus of MacBook and iMac repair and Motherboard soldering along with other computer brands. Hands-on training provided at the components and Motherboard level.
Course Outline:Software Training
- How to install Windows, Linux, and MacOS
- How to troubleshoot and diagnose Windows, Linux and MacOS
- Software diagnosing tools for Windows, Linux and MacOS
- Driver installation and update
- Diagnostic techniques and tools for HDD, Memory, CPU and GPU test.
- Network adapters and troubleshooting hardware
- Replacing LCD, LVDS, Hinges, Hard Drives, and RAM
- Upgrading HDD and RAM WiFi module replacement
- Keyboard replacement
- Motherboard Repair and Soldering Techniques
Course instructor has 15 plus years of MacBook, iMac and other Desktop Computer repair, SMT Soldering Rework, Motherboard and PCB Soldering experience.
Who Should Attend
Beginners, store owners, Engineers, IT professionals, service technicians, computer technicians, sales technicians, and students.
Motherboards, Tools, Equipment & Supplies
MacBook and iMac Computers provided for hands-on exercises along with opening tools, equipment use and repair supplies.
Certified Computer Technician Certificate awarded upon completion of the course.