This course is for professionals who wants to learn Advanced IC and Motherboard level MacBook and Windows Computer repair and Soldering. Learn to troubleshoot, diagnostics, fault tracing and fixing Motherboard issues.
- Software Training
- J-Tag BIOS ICs
- Reprogramming Flash ICs on windows and Mac
- removing BIOS passcode from windows and Mac
- Fixing firmware passcode
- Running diagnosing software tools on windows and Mac
- Introduction of electronic components (Transistors, FET, Inductor, Resistors) and equations
- Power Management systems
- power states on apple computers, State 0 to State5
- Soldering techniques for lead free Motherboards
- Power MOSFETS on MacBook Motherboards
Course instructor has 15 plus years of MacBook, and Windows Computer repair, SMT Soldering Rework, Motherboard and PCB Soldering experience.
Who Should Attend
Professionals, Engineers, IT professionals, service technicians, computer technicians, sales technicians, and students.
Motherboards, Tools, Equipment & Supplies
MacBook and Windows Computer Motherboards provided for hands-on exercises along with opening tools, equipment uses and repair supplies.
Certified Advanced Computer Soldering Technician Certificate awarded upon completion of the course.