This course is designed for beginners who wish to start desktop computer repair business or want to apply for career opportunities in computer repair industry.
- Operation System installation(Windows-Linux-Mac)
- Driver installation and update
- Diagnostic techniques and tools for HDD, Memory, CPU and GPU test.
- Network adapters and troubleshooting Hardware
- Power Issues
- Blue screen issues
- Battery charging issues
- Troubleshoot by schematic
- Computer Motherboard repair.
- Graphic chip reflows
Course instructor has 20 plus years of Laptop and Desktop repair and BGA Rework, BGA Reflow, SMT Rework, Advanced PCB Soldering repair experience.
Who Should Attend
Beginners who wish to start computer repair business or looking to make a career in computer repair industry. Store owners, business owners, engineers, service technicians, computer technicians, sales technicians and students.
Motherboards, Tools, Equipment & Supplies
Computer Motherboard will be provided for hands-on exercises along with opening tools, equipment use and repair supplies.
Certified Desktop Computer Technician Certificate Level 3 is awarded upon completion of the course.