Training on schematic diagrams is integral part of the course. Service manuals and schematic diagrams are provided in the training. Troubleshooting, diagnosing, fault tracing, and testing of mobile devices is a core element of the course and students will learn through hands-on exercises and schematic diagrams. The course is designed for beginners and experienced technicians.
Replacing iPhone 6 and Android functional ICs - such as power manager
- Learning with Block Diagram on how basically Smartphone works
- Introduction to reading smartphone’s Schematic Diagrams
- How to Identify Component Symbols on Schematic Diagram
- How to Find Component Parts on PCB Board
- Identifying user Interfaces components such as Power Switch, Microphone, Earpiece and Ring-tone speaker & Layout
- Inside a Digital Smartphone
- Smartphone working concepts, block diagram, working with Printed Circuit Board and component of smartphones
- Smartphone Troubleshooting and Diagnosing Concepts
- Troubleshooting different sections of smartphone based on faults
- Smartphone component checking, replacement, and troubleshooting procedures
- Troubleshooting procedures – Identification, working, troubleshooting concepts of components like BGA, SMD IC ‘s, Oscillator, Speaker, Buzzer, SIM, Camera, LCD, Touch screen, keypad, Antenna switch, Vibrator, Power Switch, Battery Connectors, Crystal etc.
Click below to register today and secure your spot.
Register early to guarantee your seat in class. Payment is due two weeks prior to the class start date. Receipts will be emailed to you.
4 Easy Ways to Register:
- Online: Please fill up the Online Registration Form and pay through either debit card, credit card or PayPal.
- Email: Please email your registration along with the payment through either credit card, interac e-Transfer, PayPal.
- Phone-in: Please call 778-835-2763 and register by Visa or Mastercard.
- In Person: Please register at the admissions office to make a payment (by appointment only)
5 Easy Ways to Pay
- Bank Transfer
- PayPal (our PayPal account email address is email@example.com)
- Interac e-Transfer
- Credit Card (we accept Visa and Mastercard)
- Certified Cheques (non-profit organizations only)
The Swift Code TDOMCATTTOR. Transit No. 02120 Inst. No. 004 Account No. 5221473
TD Bank branch is located at Seafair, #3960 Francis Road, Richmond,BC, Canada
12 – 18 Months Installment Plan (OAC)
Fee can be paid in 12 to 18 easy monthly installments (OAC).
A group discounts is offered for two or more attendees from the same company registering at the same time and attending the same course.
One-to-one private, evening and weekend classes are also conducted upon request with a different price plan, please contact for further information.
After graduation students gets in-person, webex or telephone access to the trainers for 12 months. Graduates can attend future courses for free.
International students are accepted in the programs. Students do not need a study permit if enrolling in a short-term course or program of six months or less. However, if student think they might study for more than six months, it is a good idea to obtain a study permit before they arrive. For full information, please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/study
Free Phones, Tools, Equipment & Supplies
Free phones, hand-tools, equipment, and supplies are provided in the class. iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, Android phones and iPads are provided for hands-on exercises.
Certificates are awarded upon completion of the course.
Attendance is mandatory in all classes. 100% attendance is required to earn a Certificate.
External Advisors are sought from academia and industry. These advisors will periodically review the center's programs and assess progress toward its goals.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
100% fee and deposit refundable if the Open course is rescheduled or cancelled due to low enrollment or any other reason and students unable to attend at a later date. 50% refundable if student cancelled the Guaranteed to run course within 15 days of the class start date. No refund if a student do not show up for the class or has completed the course, however, fee is transferable to future courses.