New ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products and services. You have opportunity to develop and support new products in their very early stages of development. You are facing challenging issues during the entire prototype phase of a project. You will be performing board level debugging, repairs, and reworks on prototype hardware. You may need soldering skills to get the job done. This hands-on course is designed for you in mind. It covers troubleshooting, testing, soldering & rework of through-hole and surface mount components, BGA rework and more.
- SMT soldering and rework
- BGA rework
- Reworking surface mount and through hole components
- Using Rework machines
- Using Test equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Multi-meters, Power Supplies, and Analyzers
- Troubleshoot both Analog and Digital circuits to the component level and repair the circuits.
- Read schematics
- How to perform fine pitch solder work
- How to test prototype hardware
- Introduction to iOS latest operating systems
- Debugging prototypes, including new circuits
- Test prototype circuits for new products
Instructor has 15 plus years of Advanced board-level, Micro PCB Soldering, SMT Rework, PCB Rework and PCB Reflow experience with one of the largest OEM Authorized repair centers in Canada.
Who Should Attend
Hardware engineers, design engineers, test engineers, prototype technicians, soldering technicians, lab technicians, computer technicians and students.
Tools, Equipment & Material
Free hand tools, bench tools, equipment use and material will be provided for soldering prototypes
Certificate will be awarded after the course.