This course is designed for engineers and technicians working on vehicle electronics, building test car prototypes for Autonomous Vehicles, ADAS, Automotive PCBs and 5G Networks, wearable devices, drones, medical monitoring equipment, VR/ AR products. The course covers mid to Advanced level Micro PCB Soldering/ Rework techniques through hands-on exercises using hand tools, bench tools, soldering equipment, stereo microscope, oscilloscope, multi-meter and power supply..
- Introduction to various types of PCB for prototyping such as high-frequency PCB, flex PCB, high density PCB, multi-layer PCB.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, inspecting, fault tracing and testing procedures
- Introduction to basic electronics, A/C, D/C, Voltage, current and power
- Micro PCB Soldering, Advanced SMT Rework/ PCB Rework/ PCB Reflow
- How to solder SMT components on Micro PCB Board
- How to solder cameras, sensors, IC chips on Micro PCB Board
- Micro BGA removal and replacement process
- Micro BGA Rework/ Reflow process
- Micro BGA de-soldering
- How to Reball BGA Chips by hand
- Micro BGA IC replacement process by hand
- Replacing BGA defective parts
- Motherboard testing analysis
Instructor has 15 plus years of Advanced board-level, Micro PCB Soldering, SMT Rework, PCB Rework and PCB Reflow experience with one of the largest OEM Authorized repair centers in Canada.
Who Should Attend
Hardware engineers, design engineers, test engineers, prototype technicians, soldering technicians, lab technicians, computer technicians and students.
Tools, Equipment & Material
Free hand tools, bench tools, equipment use and material will be provided for soldering prototypes
Certificate will be awarded after the course.