Mobile broadband is the marketing term for wireless Internet access through a portable modem, mobile phone, USB wireless modem, tablet or other mobile devices.
- Introduction to Mobile Internet and Broadband
- 4G, LTE Networks
- Cellular Data
- Network Coverge Areas
- Compare Mobile Data Plans and Pricing
- Introduction to Wi-Fi and Mi-Fi
- Introduction to Wireless Acess Technologies
- Mobile Internet Key
- Smart Hub
- Mobile Hot Spot
- Wi-Fi- Calling
- US Roaming
- Mobile Satellite Internet
- Phones, Tablet and Devices
- Portable Wireless Internet
- Introduction to Fundamentals of Wireless Networks
- Wireless Networking Concepts
- WLAN Principles, Technologies and Topologies
- Ad Hoc Networks
- 802.11 WLAN Protocols
- Mobile Networks and Technology evolution
- UMTS and HSPA
- Introduction to Network and Service Architectures
- Types of Mobile Broadband
Who Should Attend
Wireless Sales Professionals, Store Managers, Sales Engineers, Service Technicians, Wireless Networking Specialists, Contractors or any one who wants to work in the wireless industry.
Instructors has 15 years of wireless sales and networking experience at the retail, SMB and Enterprise level.
Certificate will be awarded at the end of the course.
Register early to guarantee your seat in class. Payment is due two weeks prior to the class start date. Receipts will be emailed to you.
4 Easy Ways to Register:
- Online: Please fill up the Online Registration Form and pay through PayPal.
- Email: Please email your registration along with the payment through interac e-Transfer.
- Phone-in: Please call 778-835-2763 and register by Visa or Mastercard.
- In Person: Please register at the admissions office to make a payment (by appointment only)
4 Easy Ways to Pay
- Interac e-Transfer
- Credit Card (we accept Visa and Mastercard)
- Direct deposit or Certified Cheques (non-profit organizations only)
A group discounts is offered for two or more attendees from the same company registering at the same time and attending the same course.
One-to-one private, evening and weekend classes are also conducted upon request with a different price plan, please contact for further information.
After graduation students gets in-person, webex or telephone access to the trainers for 12 months. Graduates can attend future courses for free.
International students are accepted in the programs. Students do not need a study permit if enrolling in a short-term course or program of six months or less. However, if student think they might study for more than six months, it is a good idea to obtain a study permit before they arrive. For full information, please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/study
Free Phones, Tools, Equipment & Supplies
Free phones, hand-tools, equipment, and supplies are provided in the class. iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, Android phones and iPads are provided for hands-on exercises.
Certificates are awarded upon completion of the course.
Attendance is mandatory in all classes. 100% attendance is required to earn a Certificate.
External Advisors are sought from academia and industry. These advisors will periodically review the center's programs and assess progress toward its goals.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
100% fee refundable if the course is rescheduled or cancelled due to low enrollment or any other reason and students are unable to attend at a later date. 50% fee refundable if cancelled within 15 days of the class start date and the course is guaranteed to run. No refund if a student do not show up for the class or has completed the course, however, fee is transferable to future courses.