Certified IoT Smart Cities Application Developer Course
Certified IoT Smart Cities Application Developer Course helps you to understand the enormous potential of IoT in the near future. The course will introduce you to numerus applications of IoT which can be implemented in the cities and possibilities for entrepreneurs to start their company based on it, or other professionals who want to keep themselves trained on the principals and fundamentals of future technology.
Course Training Objectives:
- Understand the fundamentals and ideas of Internet of Things.
- Understand the concept of Smart Cities.
- Learn the applications of the Internet of Things in Smart Cities.
- Learn basic of IoT application development steps.
- Learn basic programming for IoT.
- Learn current advanced wireless communication technologies for IoT.
- Have hands-on experience with IoT equipment: sensors, IoT end-nodes and microcontrollers.
- Develop an Internet of Things application for Smart Cities, using software, hardware, sensors and communication modules.
OutlineTarget Students: If you are interested in IoT and Smart Cities you can attend this course. This course assumed that,
- you are not familiar with programming
- you don’t have knowledge about the communication technologies for IoT
- you are not familiar with microcontroller, Arduino, etc.
- you are not familiar with IoT networking
Course Planning: This course is divided into four steps,
- Knowledge development
- Basic Programming
- Hardware Installation
- Application development
- Knowledge development: In the beginning of the course, you learn about the fundamental of the Internet of Things and Smart Cities. You also learn the possible applications of the IoT in the future which can be implemented. The objective of this step is to teach students why IoT is important and how it is going to impact our life in future. In this step, student can learn about the applications of the IoT and ideas about creating companies, joining the companies and keep themselves trained with the current technologies trend.
- Basic Programming: In the second step, students learn about the step to install the required software for the course, for IoT applications development, and basic computer programming knowledge which can they build on. The objective of this step is to help students install all the required software on their personal computer, learn basic computer programming concept, and learn the basics of the application development for Internet of Things.
- Hardware Installation: In this step, student learn how to setup the hardware for the IoT application development. The students learn about the microcontroller, communication module, and sensors. The objective of this step is to familiarize the students with the required hardware and also teach them how they can setup, install and run the hardware.
- Application development: In the final step, with combination of the previous knowledge, students are going to develop an application of internet of things for smart cities. This application includes: hardware, software, sensors, and data processing. In this step, students will be able to run and test the IoT application. The hardware will focus on the sensor-node and communication module.
IoT Development Kit
Kit includes: Hardware, software, sensors, and data procesing
Register early to guarantee your seat in class. Payment is due two weeks prior to the class start date. Receipts will be emailed to you.
4 Easy Ways to Register:
- Online: Please fill up the Online Registration Form and pay through either debit card, credit card or PayPal.
- Email: Please email your registration along with the payment through either credit card, interac e-Transfer, PayPal.
- Phone-in: Please call 778-835-2763 and register by Visa or Mastercard.
- In Person: Please register at the admissions office to make a payment (by appointment only)
5 Easy Ways to Pay
- Bank Transfer
- PayPal (our PayPal account email address is firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Interac e-Transfer
- Credit Card (we accept Visa and Mastercard)
- Certified Cheques (non-profit organizations only)
The Swift Code TDOMCATTTOR. Transit No. 02120 Inst. No. 004 Account No. 5221473
TD Bank branch is located at Seafair, #3960 Francis Road, Richmond,BC, Canada
12 – 18 Months Installment Plan (OAC)
Fee can be paid in 12 to 18 easy monthly installments (OAC).
A group discounts is offered for two or more attendees from the same company registering at the same time and attending the same course.
One-to-one private, evening and weekend classes are also conducted upon request with a different price plan, please contact for further information.
After graduation students gets in-person, webex or telephone access to the trainers for 12 months. Graduates can attend future courses for free.
International students are accepted in the programs. Students do not need a study permit if enrolling in a short-term course or program of six months or less. However, if student think they might study for more than six months, it is a good idea to obtain a study permit before they arrive. For full information, please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/study
Free Phones, Tools, Equipment & Supplies
Free phones, hand-tools, equipment, and supplies are provided in the class. iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, Android phones and iPads are provided for hands-on exercises.
Certificates are awarded upon completion of the course.
Attendance is mandatory in all classes. 100% attendance is required to earn a Certificate.
External Advisors are sought from academia and industry. These advisors will periodically review the center's programs and assess progress toward its goals.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
100% fee and deposit refundable if the Open course is rescheduled or cancelled due to low enrollment or any other reason and students unable to attend at a later date. 50% refundable if student cancelled the Guaranteed to run course within 15 days of the class start date. No refund if a student do not show up for the class or has completed the course, however, fee is transferable to future courses.